- Dimensions: 5.25"L x 5.25"W x 1.75"H
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Natural & Oxidized Brass, Powdercoat
- Not dishwasher safe
- Hand wash with gentle detergent, dry immediately with soft cloth
- Avoid any detergent with lemon or other acidic agents
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, scouring pads, or toxic dips that can scratch and dull metal surfaces
The Butterfly Ginkgo Collection celebrates the representation of flora as fauna. Michael's fascination with a particular type of ginkgo tree, the ginkgo Biloba, or "Butterfly ginkgo", which grows with a double leaf reminiscent of a butterfly's wings, gave rise to a fantasia image of the plant. Executed at the highest level of hand-craftsmanship, each piece is rendered in solid bronze with acid etched cocoon-shaped vessels. The pieces in the collection are a tour de force of Indian craft and capture the poetic spirit that is so deeply indicative of Michael's work.