Techyid Hot Plate
Techyid Hot Plate
|Expected release date is 1st Jan 2019|
- TechYidCo Kosher Shabbos Safe Hot Plate by Kosher Innovations
- Shabbos Safe Hotplate
- Quality Manufactured with Full ETL Safety Testing Certifications
- Revolutionary Patent Pending Design Engineered for Long Term Use
- Safe, Reliable and Energy Efficient
- Hassle-Free Operation: Simply Plug it in!
- Beautiful and Durable Brushed Stainless Steel Housing
- Approved by All Halachic Standards for Shabbos and Yom Tov Use
- Certified by the Beit Din of Crown Heights and Oregon Kosher Vaad Hakashrus
- Laboratory Tested and Significantly Safer than Traditional Designs
- Heating Surface Separated from Heating Element, Surface is a Blech
- Warm your Meals with High Heat and Low Power; Conserve Energy & Save Money
- Raised Legs for Safe Use on Any Flat Surface (table, counter, Kitchen-top)
- Easy-to-Clean, Kashurable and Extra-Wide Heating Surface
- Industrial Heat Resistant Electric Cord
- Built-in Thermal and Amperage Safety Circuit Breakers
- Power Connection: 3-Pin Polarized Ground Plug
- Unit Power: 110 Volts AC, 2 Amps, 230 Watts
- Dimensions: [Surface Size] 21.25" x 16.125" [Length Including Handles] 23.5" [Width] 16.125" [Height] 2.75" [Cord Length] 44"
The Shabbos Safe Hot Plate was designed by an Electronic Engineering Technician with the first priority being safety. Many observant Jewish families keep their food warm with small appliances that were not originally designed to be safely left on for the duration of Shabbos, Yom Tov or a 3-day Shabbos/Yom Tov. Over a period of time, these devices can fail and become a fire hazard. The Shabbos Safe Hot Plate was designed from the very start to be left on for extended use, to draw less electricity, to have built-in electrical safe-guards and to be a product that would last for many, many years. It is also built only with parts that are solid and durable. With the Shabbos Safe Hot Plate, you can be confident that you are using a device that will be reliable and safe. Enjoy hot food on Shabbos and Yom Tov with the Shabbos Safe Hot Plate and without the worry.